World

Ventilator bursts into flames on Covid ward in India

Ventilator bursts into flames on Covid ward in India

Covid-19 patience have run for their lives after a ventilator in the ward the were admitted caught fire.

The footage that was shared on social media shows four medics, who are dressed in hazmats, surrounding a patient on a hospital bed in Vadodara, India.

Fortunately all the patients rescued as medics helped to rescue them.

See Photos:

Ventilator bursts into flames on Covid ward in India 8 Ventilator bursts into flames on Covid ward in India 9 Ventilator bursts into flames on Covid ward in India 10

READ ALSO:  WATCH VIDEO: People Jumping Fence Wall To Escape From Quarantine Center

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close